Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to Old Fashioned Tips

For over 5 years I've been sending out Old Fashioned Tips to visitors of my website, Old Fashioned Living. I've always said I have the best and most loyal readers out there, which is why I am switching to a blog format in place of the newsletter. For a year and a half I've been receiving complaints that my newsletter hasn't been arriving in my readers' inbox. I've exhausted all my avenues of research to find out why it's happening, and finally decided the answer was to discontinue the email format and go with a blog.

I will blog five days a week, just like I did the newsletter. Readers can read it online or subscribe to the blog by email or in a reader. Because it's sent out FOR me (by Feedburner, which is owned by Google), chances are it will arrive in your inbox without a hitch. You will be happy and so will I. The newsletter has over 15,000 loyal readers and I appreciate every one of you!

You'll see a box over on the side to subscribe. You can sign up to have it delivered daily. The first official blog will post tomorrow morning.

I've missed my readers, and I'm hoping this will help us to keep contact MUCH better than the email newsletter did. Feel free to leave comments, email me if you want to share a tip, or if you just want to chat. I'm not going anywhere:) OFL is ten years old now, so I'm in for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a tip, a comment or just say hi!