Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Mother's Day Menu



A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

The quote above always makes me smile because I think of how I take the cupcake that fell over, the eggs with the broke yolks or the heel of the bread.  I don't remember when I started doing it, but I'm sure it was after we had children.  The funny thing is--  I truly don't care about those things, and I'm sure I'll keep doing it:) 

It's been busy at our house, but this weekend I wrote a new article with recipes and tips for a Mother's Day menu.  It's easy enough for teenagers to make on their own, or younger kids with the help of dad. Feel free to print out the article:)  It's here:  http://oldfashionedliving.com/Mothers-Day-Menu.html .

I hope everyone has a lovely Mother's Day,
~Brenda

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a tip, a comment or just say hi!