Friday, January 25, 2013

Vintage Afternoon Tea Recipes


A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts

I haven't written anything on afternoon tea in quite awhile, but as I was looking over the vintage magazines my dad gave me at Christmas, I found recipes that would be perfect for a small tea party with friends and family. I think you will enjoy the recipes as much as I have. They include:

Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Pimento Paste Sandwiches
A Delicious Cake Frosting
Oatmeal Macaroons
A Quick Loaf Cake

The article is here:
http://oldfashionedliving.com/Vintage-Afternoon-Tea-or-Luncheon-Recipes.html

~Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these recipes Brenda! I'm going to put them on Pintrest. I love old-fashioned baking.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a tip, a comment or just say hi!