Friday, August 31, 2012

A Labor Day Menu for Friends and Family




All of us, from time to time, need a plunge into freedom and novelty, after which routine and discipline will seem delightful by contrast. ~André Maurois

I hope you all have a lovely Labor Day weekend.  My two boys started college classes this week, and my daughter is starting middle school on Tuesday, so it's been a busy week and we're ready for some relaxing.  We are thinking about heading out to Lake Michigan for a walk on the pier, which my husband and I have been doing together for over twenty years now.  We always go later in the day, and stay to catch the sunset:)

I put together a Labor Day menu I hope you all will enjoy.  It includes:

Grilled Chicken Wings & Legs
Spicy Grilled Burgers
Red Potato Salad
Savory Coleslaw

You'll find the article here: http://oldfashionedliving.com/Labor-Day-Menu.html

Drive safely this weekend and enjoy yourself!
~Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a tip, a comment or just say hi!